My journey to become a Figure Competitor

My journey to become a Figure Competitor

Friday, August 27, 2010

Titanic, chzech sister and possible nanna naps...

Yes yes i know, its been ages since my last blog. But life has taken a hold and has been shaking me non stop! Where to start?....
So this week has seen me abandon any structure and responsibility as i played tour guide and host to my beautiful sister in law Deniska. On a whim she decided to take a weeks holiday and chose to spend that week with me and my hubby here in melbourne. I feel very special that we were her choice for a holiday. Deniska, just to paint a picture for you all, is a beautiful 24yr old chzech spunk with loads of personality and a very gentle spirit. I had such a wonderful time throwing out all structure in my day and heading off to do whatever we felt on the day. We did manage to get to the Titanic exhibition which was amazing - if your in melbs and havent been - dont wait, its trully awesome. And deni certainly single handedly helped the melbourne economy with her spending!
So I dropped her off at the airport at 5.30am this morning and now feel a little sad that my 'play mate' has gone! Oh well, back to reality...
My website is slowly getting there, it has taken a lot longer than i had hoped, but i don't want to launch it til its perfect - yes people i am a perfectionist, shoot me.
Fingers crossed it will be ready to go by the end of next week...
Nit much else has been happening, life seems so very normal without a comp prep! Actually some days I really wish i was prepping, and other days i am so grateful im not! Im still looking to compete in March 2011, and am looking to start my off season plan very shortly. In the meantime its just balanced, clean eating...mostly!
So thats it for now, im so tired form late nights this past week that a nanna nap looks very promising...
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment