My journey to become a Figure Competitor

My journey to become a Figure Competitor

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hot pants and stripper heels

Well, first posing lesson over with. Hmmm not sure that i have an inbuilt graceful button and yet i managed not to fall over in my 6 inch stripper heels! What a traumatic event this whole thing was. Not only did it require me to learn poses that I will have to master before getting up on stage, but it required me to do so in the aforementioned hot pants *sigh*, and in front of clients. Ok, well one client (hi Kirsty!) and i sent one of our staff memebers downstairs to do boxing so he didnt die of fright! lol i jest i jest!
Ok well, i have seemed to mastered the ability to display my lats...and well, that's pretty much it. Posing in itself is a full workout - its hardcore and im actually a little sore form it. The hardest part is actually trying to look like your enjoying yourself, which im sure is mandatory in terms of what the judges are looking for ;O
So Corina was happy with my upper body and abs and we have now declared war on my thighs! So enter...the spin class...
On saturday i am off to a spin class followed by an abs workout with Glenn and Corina. Im actually really excited because i have never done a spin class before - im sure i should be petrified but im so carb depleted i dont have the energy for that type of strong emotion. So, new program is headed my way thanks to corina and glenn and im told that 2 spin classes minimum a week will be required. Michael has said he will do one with me cos he loves spin so im lovin the idea of that.
My cardio has increased to 6 days a week (still 2 hrs a day)and weights 6 days also. This should really start leaning me down. Im looking forward to seeing some movement again.
Going to try new Infernos from ASN tomorrow - a fat burner. Corina said it kicked her arse yeaterday so im liking the idea of that. Oh and I am ofically now an...
ASN SPONSORED ATHLETE!!!!!!!!!!
How cool is that! Big shout out to Glenn and Corina for their on going support, guidance, friendship and expertise. Couldn't do it without you guys - u rock! So anyone in the richmond area head in to ASN (on swan st) and chat to the crew there about any of your supplement needs. trust me, these guys know what they are talking about.
Well thats about it for now. 9 weeks and counting...going very quickly.
Oh and a big thanks to all our Unique Fitness Clients who constantly tell me im doing great and all the other encouraging remarks - its you guys that keep me motivated to keep going.
Next blog...spin class...yikes!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment