My journey to become a Figure Competitor

My journey to become a Figure Competitor

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bikinirama!

Well its been a little too long between posts - but its not my fault - the computer ate one of my blogs, so here i go again!
Training has been going awesome, im lifting heavier each day which is great, and although sore im happy cos this means things are a movin! My food is spot on, it has to be if im going to lean down in time, and im actually enjoying it now and not just going through the motions.
Had measurements today and im really pleased with my progress. Im under 60kgs now so i have around 6kgs to lose over the next 12 weeks. I really want to come in around 54kgs or lower to at least be a little competitive. The good news too is that all my girths are dropping and my body fat over 7 sites has come in at 14.5% as of today.
So leaning down is going great but i just have to try and get some more muscle going because im afraid im going to come in too small. My shoulders are looking ok and abs are starting to come out, but legs ooohhhhh they need some work! So I have been hitting the stairs at the studio twice a week for 30 mins just to try and get my glutes and quads to come to the figure comp party!
Ok so as the title of this blog states - i have ordered my bikini!! Its so exciting and soooo nerve wracking! Let me tellu, there is nothing like a tiny tiny bikini to get your arse motivated! The lovely helen was great help and knows her stuff so gave me an idea of colours and designs. Im going to keep my bikini a surprise until stage though...ooohhh the suspense! She is very honest too as she sees a lot of figure girls and she told me i look like im on track,i have a very petite frame and that (surprise suprise) i need my thighs to come in *sigh*. Hahha! She said that its unfair but its the last place all the girls tend to lose their fat. oh well, seems as im not alone in this.
Ok so bikini ordered, now to get my stripper heels woo hoo!
Alright well thats it for now, off to have a bit of a relax but good luck to alll our clients doing trail walker this coming weekend.
xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren

    All the very best with your comp prep. I'll be following you all the way!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leisl

    Thanks so much for your support! I look forward to sharing my journey.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,

    Just found your blog!! All the best with your comp prep. Its very exciting ordering your kini!! Gets you motivated. Look forward to following your journey. Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon

    Welcome! The bikini sure does get you motivated - something to do with the lack of material :-0 !
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete