My journey to become a Figure Competitor

My journey to become a Figure Competitor

Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Optimism is essential to achievement...

...and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress" (Nicholas Murray Butler). I love this quote, it is exactly where i am sitting with my mindset at present. I have to be optimistic in order to move forward with this journey...and therefore i have decided to post some 'progress pics'.
Ok , now bear with me. This is me at 14.6% body fat and unable to do any elegant poses (as well as nooooo tan)!



So i need alot of work - but things are heading in the right direction.
12 weeks lean down starts on tuesday so hopefully some of the muscle i have been building will start to come through.
Ok so there you have it - that was nerve wracking but i know you are all here to support me soooooo bring on JULY!!
Best of luck to all the girls competing on saturday in melbourne at the INBA. Mick and I are going for a sticky beak and im quite excited to see what the whole deal is.
Oh and did i mention i get a couple of treat meals this weekend? SHWEEEET!

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You look great Lauren! I'm cheering you on all the way xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa your a gem! Can't wait for our puppy walk, it will be nice to catch up and meet each others furry babies!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete