My journey to become a Figure Competitor

My journey to become a Figure Competitor

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A pat on the back




So yesterday i gave my coaches corina and glenn a progress report. I have to tell u, these are some of the nicest people i have had the pleasure of knowing. After giving them a run down of my weight loss and bodyfat percentage (oh and a little almost kinda whinge about whether or not my legs are going to come in on time...), I got the nicest reply. I was told that i was doing an amazing job and that they are already so proud of me and that they can see just how committed i am to this process (oh and that to stop worrying about my legs - it will happen!). Im not sure if its all the training leaving me quite tired and the lack of carbs but i found myself getting quite emotional...ahhh yes Lauren getting emotional...those of yoou that know me will be laughing right about now, those of you that don't, well im a sook. Self confessed, there you have it.
Oh but then i get another message through saying relax my meals for fri, sat AND sun and enjoy my weekend cos the next 12 weeks are going to be full on....ummm cheer or cry people? Hmmm so as i approach my 12 week lean down, a new eating plan and new training program, i find myself, well, how to put this politely? Shitting myself. Im new to this world of figure and find myself wondering just what kind of torture im in for the next 12 weeks? Well after pulling myself up off the floor, all i can say is 'bring it'!! Im ready to do this!
So my next thought goes veeeerrrryyy quickly to my 'free' weekend. But alas im not going to indulge like i have been given permission to. I have decided on a cheat meal for saturday night and sunday night only. I know, very boring, but why undo all my hard work and feel like crap on monday? Better to enjoy 2 planned meals and ease into mondays madness.
Michael and i are going to have a sticky beak at the INBA event this saturday (goodluck to all the girls competing BTW!)and then head down chapel st to find some yummy food. Im looking forward to it, my poor husband is being deprived a little at present so he deserves this night out. Oh and speaking of my hubby, last night after telling him about my feedback from corina and glenn, he brought me home flowers to say just how proud of me he is...awww he really is my heart and soul. Michael is doing an amazing job of training me and pushing me through mentally and physically, without him, this would not be achievable.
Ok well im off to cook up some sweet potatoe mash but before i do i just want to give a shout out to kate my bestie from canberra who will be travelling to see me in july to do my hair and makeup for the all females. kate is a superstar when it comes to all things beauty and sparkle! We did makeup artistry waaayy back in the day and i would not trust anyone but her to touch this mug! Not only is she coming to do my makeup but she is also coming for moral support. Thanks KT your fabulous (see you in a few weeks!).
Ok need to go relax now but i hope everyone is training hard and watching what they eat.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment