My journey to become a Figure Competitor

My journey to become a Figure Competitor

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Energy...what is that again?


Ok well it has been a long tiresome week full of ups and downs. I really do feel bipolar sometimes on this comp prep - one minute im full of beans loving the process and the next im curled up in a ball on the couch unable to get up to get my next meal into me!
I had a change of diet recently which saw a drop in cals - it was just enough to put me over the edge, so it needed revising and seems to be more doable. The new diet is only an extra 80cals or so but boy it makes such a difference.
So diet. check. Training. check. Energy. Ummm not so much. BUT i only have 27 days til stage time...can we hear a WOOT WOOT?! lol! Excited much?!
I have 2.5 weeks left on this diet and then im 10 days out from comp which will see me tackle the horrid water load and deplete and then its showtime peoples. And showtime means tan, bikini, posing,and then cake...lots of afterparty glorious cake!
Ok so shoot me - im dreaming of rice cakes, granola cereal and cake. Simple things really but after 16 weeks of dieting im not really going too be hard to satisfy.
This next 27 days sees me making lists of things to do, such as booking in for tans, nails, picking up bikini, and a myriad of other things. Im so excited because my bestie from canberra, KT, will be spending the friday before with me having a bit of a pamper session and just chilling out with me, making me laugh and doing makeup trials. Doesn't get much better than that really.
So measurements done today. Im 56.5kgs, dropped some mls in my thighs (yaaaaHOOO!)and girth measurements are all still coming down. Im actually now getting happy with my shape as my legs are finally getting some good definition. Glenn and corina did a posing session with me the other day and they were very happy with the drop in my legs, so all good on that front.
So thats about it - boring blog tonight as my brainpower has switched off for the day. Havent felt great for the last 24hrs so probably need to go and get some more rest (sorry liz and jas for not making it to your get together ;( promise ill make it up to you guys).
Alright well all you girls and guys out there starting to prep for sept comps good luck, stay focused and keep motivated. Ill be thinking of you all xxoo

4 comments:

  1. hey Loz, keep that goal in front of you and i know you will get through this. good luck feel better soon and i'll catch you soon too. jess xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely jess!

    Thanku for your support - it means the world. This morning i feel bright as a button and raring to go - see what i mean about a rollercoaster of emotions?!!
    So im going to use this new found energy today and work this bum of mine off (literally!!)!!
    Have a great long weekend hon
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the drop babe, stay strong, not long to go now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlfriend!

    Three words for ya.......coffee coffee COFFEE!!! LOL!....it's my best friend now that comp prep is in full swing! Seriously though, you're doing great and love hearing about your progress. Congrats on dropping on the thighs too, like me, they're a bugger and stubborn too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete